Saturday, 12 November 2005« Languages and Superfluous | Main | Stakhanov, Wikipedia and stranger languages »
Writing a new post, I noticed that my policies' configuration was excessively restrictive, unless one doesn't need trackbacks :-P . If it isn't the case, it's better to allow every outwards connection:
permission java.net.SocketPermission "*", "connect";
I've slighty adjusted the PostMailerPlugin too:
- cleaned the code,
- added a configurable parameter to specify a list of recipients for the sent emails,
- more important, now I've put here, as well as source code and sample configuration file, a jar file with the precompiled class.
- in your global
/WEB-INF/plugin.propertiesfile, add the following line:
- create in
/WEB-INF/(blog-id)a configuration file named
postmailer.properties(you can specify a different name in
/WEB-INF/web.xml). In the sample configuration file you find some documentation about configurable parameters.
2005-Dec-05 CET: update.